High Yield Investment Program
HYIP is an abbreviation for High Yield Investment Program, which means “high-yield investment program”. What is this talking about? This means any project that accepts money at a high percentage is a hype. High yield means a percentage higher than banking. List of such projects on this page.
And here some people may have a misunderstanding 🙂 Because whichever project you choose on the Internet, it will fit the HYIP abbreviation.
And all because for many people the word “HYIP” is synonymous with “financial pyramid”. But this is not a definition of hype, but a consequence of the current situation in Internet investments. The reason is that most high-yield online investment projects are financial pyramids. Therefore, you need to learn 2 important points:
- All highly profitable online investment projects (HYIP) are pyramid schemes.
- If you find a cool project with real activities, with reasonable income, offices, documents and this is not a pyramid.
I believe that if you treat any hype like a pyramid, then nobody will get worse from this. Even if it turns out later that real activity was going on, this approach will allow you to approach cold-headed projects and prevent you from becoming an adherent of one or another hype, which happens quite often among newcomers. Of course, the phrase “all HYIP pyramids” is exaggerated. But this principle allows you to earn money in this area, believe me. If you act correctly and wisely, you can earn real money. What is HYIP we have learned, now let’s move on to their structure.
- Legend. What kind of company is this, where does the profit come from, what does it do – a legend is created to give the project importance. Agree that the ‘investment service for the trust management of funds on the futures exchange’ sounds more solid than the banal ‘redistribution of funds.’ It’s not worth paying attention to the legend, it’s impossible to verify its reality anyway.
- Payment systems. HYIP work mainly with anonymous payment systems, such as Perfect Money, Payeer, Advcash, Bitcoin. These systems are not subject to blocking, unlike official payment systems and bank cards. The input and output from anonymous EPS is carried out through electronic currency exchangers, the exchange process takes several minutes by force.
- Referral program. Each member has his own unique link in HYIPs to attract partners. Anyone who signs up through this link gets into your team and becomes your referral (partner), and you become his upline (sponsor). Then you get a reward from his work in the project. Compensation is divided into two types: from contribution and from income. The first type is the most common: the partner invests, and the sponsor receives a bonus, usually from 5 to 10% of the deposit amount. Remuneration from income works as follows: while your partner makes a profit, you get a percentage of this profit. The affiliate program can be multi-level, that is, you can make a profit from the people whom your referral invited.
- And of course profitability. The percentage in different projects can vary greatly, and in order not to mix them together, the hype projects were divided into types. Let’s get acquainted with them.
Types of Hyip
High Interest HYIP (Fasts)
HYIPs with a yield of 61% per month. This type is the most risky, the lifespan is usually less than one month. Beginners can be confused by a large percentage on the main page, for example, 120% in one day, but this is a trick. Entering the office, you can see completely different plans, usually 103-104% per day (103% per day is 100% of your contribution and 3% of your profit). Well, in order to get a tempting 120%, you need to throw at least $ 10,000, which an adequate person will definitely not do in this type of HYIP 🙂 This type of HYIP is called a fast, because of the high percentage and closing speed.
Funds with a yield of 16% to 60% per month. Medium-interest projects bring less profit, but also live longer than “fast” ones. You don’t need to run into such projects on the first day, they work on average from several months (and sometimes 1-2 years) – you have enough time to take a closer look and make a decision. It is this type of HYIP that I most often post on my blog.
Low Interest Hyip
Funds with a yield of up to 15% per month. These “guys” can work for years and they are aimed at large players. They often have telephones, offices, documents and detailed work reports in their arsenal. In sum, it inspires confidence and people begin to think that such training gives reliability, but this is not so. Even if you are completely confident in the project, you need to understand – the real activities, offices, contracts, as well as the reality of the founders of the project will never guarantee the safety of your funds! There are always drawdowns, for example, at bets, trading risks, blocking bank accounts and force majeure situations. Not the fact that the activity is profitable, not the fact that the entire amount of investment is involved in it. No matter how seriously the project looks, you need to understand that in it you can both earn and lose.
Hourly, doublers, matrices, queues, funds. A fairly wide range of percentages: from very low to very high. No legends on the site, it is usually explicitly stated that the project is engaged in the redistribution of invested funds. As a rule, there is a generous referral system – an additional incentive to invite.
Matrices – projects with mandatory invitations, this type of “mlm games” is not suitable for those who do not know how or do not want to build structures. In matrices, participants usually send money directly to other participants, bypassing the admin wallet. It does not promise a certain percentage for a certain period, it all depends on your structure: if there is nobody in it, then you will not earn anything, if there are a lot of people, then the profit will be big.
Hourly, doublers and queues. Noisy, fast, but very scam. They can work 1 day, however, the most dexterous and agile participants can earn good money. You can’t look closely here – you must either act immediately or skip the project.
Mutual funds, communities. Projects where funds are not stored by the founder, but by participants who want to become “custodians”. Keepers accept deposits to their wallets and make payments.
Smart contracts. Transparent pyramids that work independently and are not dependent on admins. Payments go to the end – while there is money on the contract wallet.
Projects in which the earning process is built on the game. For example, you buy birds, they bring eggs – you sell eggs on the exchange, get money, withdraw this money already to your wallet. In fact, everything is much more interesting: birds can be of different types, bring a different number of eggs, for birds you need to build farms. Birds are given as an example, in different games different “main characters” may be perfect instead: dragons, stalkers, archaeologists, cars, even cities – it all depends on the imagination of admins.
Some projects may have “piggy bank” plans, where there is no freezing of funds – you can pick up a deposit at any time. This makes the “piggy bank”, although attractive, but such projects are more risky – any rustle, people run to withdraw deposits and, as a result, scam. There are also plans for choosing: with a deposit included in payments or a refund of the deposit at the end of the term. Choose the first option, there is much less risk and you will go faster to breakeven.