Many investors have repeatedly asked the question: ‘Why are instant payments used in one hype, manual in the other, completely automatic in the third?’ In this article, we will examine in more detail the question of the type of payments in hype projects and which type of payments is more preferable for the investor, and which for the project administrator.
Not every investor-novice, after investing money, thinks about the theory of how HYIPs and so on work. The type of payment is no exception. We believe that the option of paying cash is one of the most important moments of investing in hypes and it is simply necessary to know them.
If it so happened that you associate your activity with investment projects, then please kindly teach a theory.
To begin with, we will determine that three types of payments are used in investment projects:
- Manual (Manually);
- Instant (Instant);
- Automatic (Automatically).
Each of these types of payments has its own advantages and disadvantages, which we will tell you about later.
Manual payout type: advantages and disadvantages
Manual (Manually) type of payments – this type of payment is characterized in that the administration of the investment project is directly involved in the cash flow. Applications for withdrawal of funds are submitted and, as a rule, applications are processed from 24 to 72 hours (business hours) by the administration manually. From here and the name of this type of payment. If the application is approved by the administrator of the investment project, the investor will receive money for the payment details indicated by him.
There is such a thing as ‘Pending’. It is characteristic not only of the manual type of payments, but also of everything else. In the manual type of payments, “Pending” is the time between the submitted application and when the administrator approves it and the money is in the investor’s wallet.
We mentioned that ‘Pending’ is characteristic of all types of payments. “But the second and third type of payments are instant and automatic. How can this be related?” – you say and you will be damn right. There is such a thing as SCAM investment project. In the case of SCAM, the administrator disables automatic and instant payments and the investment project website issues a pending message.
We turn to the analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of manual payments.
- The project administrator can control the cash desk of the project thanks to the manual type of payments. Cash flows are controlled by manual confirmation of withdrawal requests. Payments from larger deposits may be delayed until the end of the regulation until the cash desk of the project is balanced by new deposits;
- Lack of technical problems with manual type of payments. When attacking the site, the administrator will be able to pay the application with a slight delay;
- Manual payments guarantee a smooth start.
- Payment regulations from 24 to 72 hours (business hours). The last value is quite long and equals 9 working days;
- Fast payouts are addictive for investors with manual payouts. Panic is possible even with a slight delay in the regulations.
Instant payout type: advantages and disadvantages
Instant type of payments – this, as you might understand by name, is an instant payment when an application is submitted to withdraw funds to your wallet. This is the favorite type of payout for all investors. Is everything really that good?
The instant type of payments is characterized by the fact that the money after the application is immediately deposited in your wallet, but at the same time, there are a number of technical problems in which there may be disruptions, hence panic. Panic, as you know, affects hypes only negatively, which, in principle, is logical.
- Money instantly arrives to your wallet;
- The project administrator does not need constant monitoring of applications for withdrawal of funds.
- Panic during technical failures;
- Many investors know that disconnected instant payments to SCAM. Panic again;
- The administrator has difficulty controlling the cash desk of the investment project.
As you can understand after what we wrote, instant payments have more disadvantages than advantages, but this does not mean that this type of payment is bad. Not at all. The administrator must be experienced to deal with this type of payment, otherwise panic cannot be avoided, from here the status is ‘Not Paying’.
Automatic payout type: advantages and disadvantages
Automatically type of payments is a fully automated process of paying out money without the participation of the project administrator and investor.
The advantages and disadvantages are almost the same as for instant payments. This type of payment does not bring anything good, except for a lazy automatic withdrawal of funds.
- The investor does not need to go to the site of the investment project;
- The administrator does not need to wait and pay applications for the withdrawal of funds;
- Full automation of cash payments.
- There is no need to visit the site of the investment project. Resource traffic suffers;
- The activity and support of the project is weaker than with manual and instant payments. Investors are less likely to leave feedback on payments from an investment project with this type of payment;
- The administrator has difficulty controlling the cash desk of the investment project;
- Panic with technical problems.
We have described in sufficient detail the advantages and disadvantages of each of the three types of payments in investment projects. Do not forget that each type of payment is good or bad in its own way, but also a manual type of payment, which many people do not like, appeared to you from the other side. I hope you were interested in reading this information.