When to enter and exit the project
This article will help beginners understand the principles of the projects and give answers to their questions. Here, in the form of abstracts, important points are collected that relate to investing in HYIPs, other than those already expressed in the article “How to make money in HYIPs”, which I recommend reading before I start working with investing highly profitable projects.
What is investment in hype
To begin with, any novice investor should understand that investing in hype projects is a type of investment that brings high returns if successful, but there are considerable risks, as a result of one or two failures, many refuse this type of investment, considering it a fraud and Attempted misappropriation of money by project administrators. On the network you can find many similar reviews about hype, in fact, this is partially true. A highly profitable hype project is a kind of game between the participants and the administrator, as in a casino between the winners and the owners of the establishment. But there is a big difference – in gaming establishments the owner wins in 99% of cases, while in hype projects the chances are about 50 to 50%. This is especially true when administrators deal with experienced investors.
The main thing is to remember at the same time that, whatever the project’s legend, you will always participate in the system, the organizers of which make payments to the first investors at the expense of those who made investments later, and receive profit from the last participants who invested in the project before it Closure
In order to competently systematize the structure of work and understand the basic principles of project evaluation, I advise you to first read my article “How to make money in HYIPs”, which describes most of the important points.
Entry and Exit Strategies
Here, first of all, I will describe strategies for entering and exiting a project:
- The so-called “hitraner” method is characterized by lightning speed of action. The name comes from the English “hit and run”, which in translation into Russian will sound like “took and ran away”. The method differs in that the investor invests for the shortest possible period of time, after which he makes a profit from the deposit and leaves the project. The method is quite common and effective, especially at the beginning of the hype’s life. The contribution pays off quickly, income can be obtained in a short time, and the risk is less. But the method also has drawbacks, one of which is the lack of profit in the event of the start of a long-term solvent project. In order to avoid this, you must be able to really evaluate the hype or use trusted sources of information about them, such as blogs of authoritative authors.
- The method of waiting – at the time of the start of the project, the investor is in no hurry to invest, watching the development of hype for several days or even weeks. In this case, you need to study the information available on the network about all the weaknesses, weaknesses and vice versa – the advantages of the project. To do this, you can visit targeted resources – forums and blogs, but do not forget about trolling and intentional misrepresentation. Sometimes when using this method, the investor can make a minimum contribution in the first round, and then check the payments. Experienced hipers use this method to work with middlemen and low-interest projects, it will not work for fast – you’ll often lose than earn income.
- Another method, distinguished by subtlety and a special approach, is the identification of so-called ‘partisans’ and investments in them. Such projects usually work from a few months to six months, as a result, you can start earning even before the moment of public “dressing of the partisan” and the manifestation of more activity. There is also a minus – difficulties with identifying and the impossibility of large deposits. This is due to the fact that many projects are not spent on a serious site, and investing large amounts can even lead to the fact that the project admin will minimize it and open the same uncomplicated site on another server, and you will lose a deposit, not to mention getting Arrived.
- Long term investment. This method is suitable for investing in low-interest projects – up to 15% monthly or in those where the deposit is frozen for six months or more. The advantage of such hype projects can be considered the low load on the cash desk of admins due to the low profits on the deposit, which increases the duration of the project. But, as usual, it is not without drawbacks in any of the methods – slow profitability leads to a long return on investment. If you want to make a long-term investment, you need to correctly evaluate the hype, it must be reliable, long-term and allow access to the invested amount, so that in case of doubt you can withdraw finances. The disadvantage is the existence of a “herd effect” among depositors – rumors on targeted resources generate a huge wave of withdrawal of funds, which instantly leads to the devastation of the administrator’s cash desk. Of course, after this, the project is minimized. In my opinion, HYIPs with deposit freezing are unsafe, but such “piggy banks”, where you can remove everything at any time, can also bring disappointment. The best option is to choose a reliable project with the ability to withdraw funds once a month or two.
- One of the right approaches to working with HYIPs is a contribution at the expense of profit. This is a combined method that combines the use of the hit and run method and any other. First, we quickly get profit on a high-interest short-term project, and then use it for new and more interesting investments. You can invest a second time in the same project on a new circle, if it turns out to be reliable in all respects and will look quite convincing. Using this strategy, you can withdraw the deposit body and get the opportunity to successfully invest and get a good profit. We can say that this is a good ratio of risks and profitability.
The most important rules for working with hype projects
Take on these rules I tested and follow them:
- Do not delay the withdrawal of profit for tomorrow, if it can be done today. All charges – interest on the deposit, profit from affiliate programs and any other available for withdrawal should be received at the earliest opportunity. A few days, during which you were just too lazy to devote 10-15 minutes to a withdrawal operation, can cause a loss of funds when the hype is suddenly closed. In addition, making a profit brings pleasure and stimulates work further.
- Don’t invest in highly profitable HYIP projects – this is not a way to enrichment and an opportunity to improve your difficult financial situation;
- When investing in any of the projects, consider this money lost, do not regret it, and when making a profit, treat this as a gift, unexpected, but pleasant.
- Portfolio diversification is one of the best ways to make profit-making more possible; divide the invested funds between different types of deposits, even if it’s just a few types of hyips – partly in the middle ones, partly in the low interest ones and some in the fast ones.
- Avoid the implausibly high promised profits – at a rate of 1500% in two months you simply lose money, look for real rates.
- Do not ignore skype chats of projects – this way you will quickly receive information about payment delays and news on the work of hype, and in order not to listen to sound notifications about the arrival of countless spam, just turn off the sound.
- Investment forums are an important channel for obtaining the information you need, sometimes news appear on targeted resources faster than on the blogs of authoritative authors, add forum threads with information about your projects to your favorites – so you will be in the know.
- Take care of finding an experienced curator to help you do business. Most of those who call themselves a curator – just wanting to earn money on an affiliate program, such a person will be of little help, but a project participant who is familiar with the rules of investing and has insiders from the admins will undoubtedly be an excellent curator.
Payments in HYIP projects – types and conditions
There are several types of payments:
This type of payment implies an instant withdrawal at the first request of the investor. If this method of withdrawal is present in the rules of working with the project – this is clearly a great advantage for the investor, you don’t have to wait hours or days for the financial department to process the application – in fact, this usually means that admins are too busy with their personal affairs. Such withdrawal systems are mainly operated by experienced administrators who are fully confident in the site script and are not afraid that the entire cashier will leave the wallet due to a shortage in the system. Such organizers most often create really working projects, making sure of the opportunity to earn money, without minimizing the project instantly after the first receipts.
- Manual withdrawal of funds
A fairly common method of payments, in the presence of which it is necessary to order funds as soon as possible after accrual – this reduces the risk of loss of profit and deposit. Each project has its own period during which the application for withdrawal is processed. This operation may take from several minutes to several days. Low percentage hyip most often process requests for withdrawal of funds for a rather long time, too fast processing is a sign of a quality project of any type. This type of withdrawal of funds is used by administrators who do not want to risk the entire cash desk due to an accidental flaw in the site script during instant, but investors are not satisfied with the long wait for funds. Over the past year, I have seen manual processing only in successful and long-term projects.
- Automatic payment system for electronic wallet
This type of payment has recently been gaining momentum. If you have such a system of transferring funds, you do not need to not only wait for the processing of the application, but even go to your Personal Account on the project website. At the very beginning of the work, when creating a deposit and investing money, you just need to specify the details – the profit will come to the wallet according to the receipt of the investor’s personal account in the project. To date, such payment methods are common among projects with an average and high percentage of income.
Regardless of the method of obtaining funds from the project, it is necessary to constantly monitor and analyze the incoming funds, it happens that the investor, investing in a large number of different projects, does not notice where the payments are regular and which hype starts to delay the funds and ceases to generate income.
To streamline and systematize information, you can maintain a special table in which to indicate all payments, and based on the results make up a weekly report for yourself, similar to how I do it. +
For this article, information is perhaps enough. In the near future I will try to publish several more articles on the topic of hype projects and I think that they will be useful to my readers.
And finally, I ask you to pay attention to the fact that I can offer help in selecting the optimal investment portfolio for you, as well as add you to the group investment chat. All my partners have this opportunity. If you want to become one of my partners, register in any company, a list of which you will find in the special menu on the right. Also, do not forget to provide your login or surname, name, patronymic after the registration procedure. You can also contact me using the contacts listed below in the article – I will assist in everything. Before registering with one of the companies, do not forget to clear the cache in the browser you use.