The Canadian traffic network TrafficJunky.com was founded in 2001. The main specialization is the sale and purchase of adult traffic for all GEO, device types and operating systems.
The advertising network consists of its own Internet portals (‘PornHub’, ‘Extremetube’, ‘Keezmovies’, etc.), as well as partner sites.
The main method of attracting traffic is animated and static banners (including those embedded in video clips).
Payment Scheme – CPM.
The total network capacity is more than 3,000,000 impressions per day with an average eCPM of $ 0.147.
The main amount of traffic in TrafficJunky falls on the USA, Germany, England.
Separately, we note that the service provides a large number of tools and information sections that are in demand when working with traffic:
– base for creatives (‘Image Bank’);
– A detailed description of the prices and characteristics of the available traffic (‘Pricing’, ‘GEO Opportunities’);
– visualization of available advertising formats (‘Spot Preview’);
– A list of affiliate programs that accept adult traffic (‘Affiliates’ section).
Access to these tools is possible only from the advertiser’s personal account.
Please note that traffic pricing information is presented in two formats:
– depending on the format of advertising areas;
– and on the GEO basis.
In the second case, clicking on the ‘Spot’ field will open a section with the zone detailing by price level.
We recommend that before starting work, pay attention to the ‘Spot Preview’ section, which shows all formats of advertising zones offered on a specific advertising platform.
Clicking on the ‘View Available Spots’ button will open a form with visualization of banner placement schemes.
In addition to the affiliate program for publishers, TrafficJunky has a referral system with deductions from advertisers’ expenses (10%).
The corresponding link is located in the ‘Referral Program’ section in the advertiser’s LC.
How to buy traffic in TrafficJunky.com
Creation and management of advertising campaigns is carried out in the ‘Campaigns’ section.
Clicking on the ‘New Campaigns’ button launches the setup wizard, during which the following operations are performed:
– determination of the type of device and thematic vertical;
– Choosing a budget spending scheme (with or without limitation) and setting up GEO targeting;
– connection of creatives (banners) and links for receiving traffic;
– selection of formats of advertising zones in which the banner will be unscrewed;
– determination of the type of network and price categories.
It is possible to connect tracking macros (stage ‘Create BLPs’).
Further campaign management takes place through the main section table.
Top-up balance in TrafficJunky is made in US dollars via bank cards (Discover, Visa, Mastercard) or using the electronic payment system PayPal.
The amount of the minimum payment depends on the method of replenishment: for PayPal it is $ 25, for bank cards – $ 100.
The minimum amounts for the payment of affiliate fees also depend on the withdrawal method:
– FirstChoicePay and PayPal – $ 50;
– PayPal – $ 100;
– Wire Transfer – $ 500.
Please note that both advertisers and publishers, in order to gain access to the payment machine, must fill in all the fields with address information (section ‘Profile’).