Statum Global – low-interest investment project

()

Statum Global

Statum Global is an interesting low-interest investment project that started on November 9, 2018. The platform offers a profit of 1% to 2% on business days. Aota of tariff plans varies from 15 to 60 days.

The official website of Statum Global creates a pleasant impression, you can verify this by the link – https://statum.global. The design of the platform is made in pleasant green tones. This color has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, it calms and helps to concentrate. But green is chosen not only for this reason, the Statum Global legend is associated with clean, renewable energy sources, but we will talk about this a little later.
On the main page you can find contact details, all basic information about the project, a description of marketing, links to social networks of the company. Also on the site there is a section with reviews of Statum Global from investors, answers to frequently asked questions and more. All this data can be translated into 13 languages.

Legend Statum Global

According to legend, Statum Global is a research, production, investment and financial holding company registered in China. The company finances widespread commercial application, creation and efficient use of the maximum number of types of renewable energy sources. A more detailed description of the legend can be found on the official website statum.global, but in general, the project idea is to use environmentally friendly and renewable energy sources.

Currently, StatumGlobal owns 718 greenhouses, 70% of which are in constant sale, and the remaining 30% are in a state of permanent modernization, and are also used as a springboard for various experiments aimed at obtaining improved crops and food. In the ‘About the Company’ section you can see the presentation of this project and if you understand the Chinese language, you can still study the documents confirming the official registration of the company.

Statum Global Marketing Plan

Statum Global’s investment plans are divided into 5 categories: eco-business, renewable energy, mining, pools, SGC. All of them are described in detail on the site, below we will consider some of them:

Eco business

  • Profitability: 1.1% per day
  • Work time: 30 working days.
  • Deposit amount: from $ 201 – up to $ 1000
  • Deposit: accrued at the end of the term.

Renewable energy

  • Profitability: 2.5% per day
  • Work time: 60 working days.
  • Deposit amount: from $ 1000 – up to $ 5000
  • Deposit: included in payments.

Mining

  • Profitability: from 1.0% to 1.5% per day
  • Work time: 15 working days.
  • Deposit amount: from $ 10 – up to $ 200
  • Deposit: accrued at the end of the term.

Minimum withdrawal in Statum Global: $ 1. Payments are made in manual mode, you can leave an order for payments every day. The withdrawal schedule is 48 hours. Available payment systems: Payeer, Perfect Money, Advanced Cash, Bitcoin, Ethereum. And another important nuance – in Statum Global there is verification, you need to confirm the phone number. In the absence of confirmation, a commission will be charged on the withdrawal of funds in the amount of 1% of the amount.

The affiliate program of Statum Global has three levels: 7% – 3% – 1%, then there is a leadership program that can be opened gradually. This is described in more detail on the official website of statum.global.

Statum Global reviews and project development prospects

Statum Global impressed with its design and the amount of information, but tariff plans could be finalized. Of the presented plans, more or less noteworthy is Mining with a yield of 1.0% and up to 1.5% per day for 15 working days. Concluding the review of Statum Global, one cannot but mention a barrage of negative reviews on the mmgp.ru forum. Users are already familiar with the project administration on its previous works and to put it mildly, the impression was not very good.

But perhaps this time Statum Global will show really good results, but we will not guess. We invest wisely and with reasonable deposits.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *