Passive Revenue Share
Passive Revenue Share is a low-interest investment project from the foreign administration with tariff plans for a period of 10 to 500 working days and a yield of 0.5 to 20% per day. The project started on September 26, 2012, but in reality this is not entirely true. Further in the review, we will look at how and when hype started and what to expect from an experienced administration?
On the official website of Passive Revenue Share, which is located at this address – https://passiverevshare.com, it is really indicated that the hype started back in 2012. But even if it’s corny to check when the domain was registered, then you will see the date of 2018. And that’s not all. Reviews about the project began to appear only in the middle or even at the end of June 2019. It is necessary to be such a partisan so that the existence of the project is not known for so long. But in general, a more or less approximate start date for the project is June 12, 2019. We continue to review Passive Revenue Share further.
As for the technical part of the site, everything is done at a fairly good level: the personal account is convenient in operation, a lot of payment systems are connected. There is SSL protection from DigiCert Inc, a licensed script from GoldCoders, DDoS protection from CloudFlare. On the main page of Passive Revenue Share, you can see the statistics of contributions and payments for the project (although the reality of the data is unlikely).
- According to legend, Passive Revenue Share is engaged in trading on the Forex market and on the London Stock Exchange.
- The platform allows all interested investors, regardless of the size of available funds, to make a contribution and receive dividends from the company’s trading.
- This area of investment is one of the most promising, as it provides good returns. However, the independent management of financial assets requires a large amount of knowledge and experience. Cooperation with the platform allows all investors to receive income without specialized skills.
In the reviews about Passive Revenue Share on the mmgp.com forum, they write that the foreign administration manages here, and give examples of marketing that was in their previous highs and tariff plans are clearly designed for quick money (for administrators, of course). But this time we are dealing with a low-interest project. Therefore, we propose to switch to its marketing.
Project Tariff Plans
Passive Revenue Share offers 7 investment plans and 5 more plans – coming soon, as they say. Despite the fact that there is such a choice of plans, there is essentially only one work plan (with a big stretch), in fact, we will consider it.
0.5% daily for 500 busines days
- Profitability: 0.5% per day
- Duration: 500 business / 700 calendar days
- Deposit amount: from $ 10
- Deposit: refunded at the end of the investment period
- Accruals on deposit: on business days
- Break even: in 200 working days / 280 calendar days
- Net profit: 250%
Wait 280 days to break even? Why not. It’s clear that this is a low percentage hype, where profitability is lower than usual, and the terms of work are clearly not fast. But it seems that even the most patient investor will say that this is a bit overkill. But if you think so, the user invests $ 200 in Passive Revenue Share, every day from Monday to Friday he is charged $ 1 each, as a result, he will withdraw his contribution in 200 days and will receive a net profit for the next 300 days, that is, $ 300.
Of course, in Passive Revenue Share you can earn 3% per day for 90 business days, but you will have to invest from $ 5,000. In general, we have typical change-over plans that are used most often for quick money collection.
Features of tariff plans
- Minimum withdrawal amount: $ 0.1 $, for PayPal and cryptocurrencies \u003d $ 5.
- Payouts: pays instant (instantly).
- Payment systems: Perfect Money, Payeer, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ethereum, NixMoney, PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DogeCoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Bitcoin Gold, Ripple.
- Affiliate program: ranking, from 5% – 2% – 1%.
Passive Revenue Share reviews and project development prospects
Passive Revenue Share visually looks nice, and you can even close your eyes to the fact that the site address belonged to another hype that has already been chased. But recently, there has been such a tendency to reduce investor interest in low interest. Most often, those hypes that can offer a higher percentage of profit in a shorter period (but not + 100,000% in 1 hour, this is also too much) go to the top. The golden mean is much appreciated.
Of course, it is entirely possible that we are mistaken about the Passive Revenue Share account and the project will indeed turn out to be a long-lived one and will be able to bring the declared profit to investors, or at least survive to break even. We will observe, and you are with us!