Mgid – How to register and set up an advertising campaign
- Title – Mgid
- Website – mgid.com
- Type of ad network – native advertising.
- Verticals – 41 categories of content.
- Formats – teaser advertising.
- Payment Model – CPM, CPC.
- Min balance – $ 100, minimum cost-per-click – $ 0.01.
- Payment methods – WebMoney, PayPal, bank cards.
- Settlement currency is dollars.
- Moderation – 24 hours.
Mgid.com, an American native advertising network, is primarily focused on overseas audiences. But thanks to the wide geo-targeting settings, ads can run around the world.
The site makes it possible to advertise on relevant sites in a teaser format. The service offers a large selection of different thematic areas and a multi-million audience.
Register at Mgid.com
You can register for the service using your Facebook account or by entering an email address.
When registering through e-mail, a letter will be sent to the specified address of the mailer with confirmation of registration. By clicking on the link in the letter, create a password to enter your personal account.
Launch New Campaign
To start a new campaign in MGID, you must set the appropriate settings. Thanks to the tips near the fields to fill in, the process of launching and setting up an advertising campaign will not take much time. Before setting up, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with information about prohibited content and products.
Step-by-step instructions for adding a new campaign to Mgid.com:
1. To add a new campaign, go to the ‘Advertisers’ tab and click the ‘Add Campaign’ button.
To add a campaign in the ‘General’ section, you need to fill in the following fields:
- Type of campaign;
- Campaign category (41 topics)
- Ad blocking.
2. Next, go to the targeting settings. MGID offers the user wide targeting options, you can choose a country or region, choose a browser, language, device and the necessary OS.
3. By selecting the desired targeting settings, you can configure such parameters as:
- Campaign delivery schedule – set the start date for the campaign manually or automatically from the date the campaign was registered;
- Limit – teasers display tinctures;
- Tags – setting UTM tags;
- Conversion sensors – tracking settings. By clicking on the Market Guide tab, the user can create an additional conversion sensor.
4. Filling in the required fields and selecting the necessary parameters, the system will offer to create a teaser ad. Please note – there are a number of requirements for images for creatives, which can be found here. Image size must be at least 492×328, and the minimum icon size is 328×328.
5. After creating a teaser, you can track statistics by clicking on the corresponding icon in the ads menu.
The tracker allows you to track the number of clicks, impressions, the amount spent on advertising.
Payment Methods at Mgid.com
The minimum balance to run the campaign is $ 100. You can top up your balance using WebMoney (WMZ, WMR), PayPal, credit card (American Express, Mastercard, Visa).
To replenish the balance, go to the ‘Advertisers’ section, and click on the ‘Refill’ button. The following window will appear before the user.
The minimum amount to withdraw funds manually or automatically is $ 20. To pay you need to apply. Application for payment can be considered for at least 7 days. Automatic payments occur every Thursday after approval.
If you have any problems in the operation of the MGID advertising network, you can contact the support service, fill out one of the special forms.
- Simple registration;
- Extensive targeting
- Hints when creating a campaign;
- Tracking statistics separately for ads and campaigns in general;
- Extensive campaign settings.
- Several options for a payment method;
- Inaccurate support operation time (no direct connection via online chat).