Earnings on HYIP projects
Today’s material is not an attempt to acquaint the reader with some of the nuances of hyip-space, but a real guide on how to earn money in the hype industry with the help of highly profitable investment funds. Whenever possible, I try to maintain two-way communication with my investors, which allowed me to accumulate not only my own practical experience in choosing strategies for investing in super-liquid hype projects. The amount of real data, as they say, obtained empirically, is definitely enough for an encyclopedic volume, and maybe not one. But still, friends, let’s start in order – from a financial run in the right direction and, most importantly, to the right distance.
Losses are not the main thing, the main thing is the distance
A common feature of all novice hype investors is an excessive emotional reaction to individual losses. An even greater frustration is the loss of all capital invested in a single project, which suddenly “unexpectedly” went into the scam. Investors also have to deal with the phenomenon of “scampade”, when losses increase due to the simultaneous elimination of several hyips. Actively investing in the hyip industry, it is almost impossible to protect yourself from losses, but you can minimize them by using the right risk management strategy.
Successful exchange and card players everywhere use the term ‘distance’ in the context of determining the nature of the strategy to achieve the final result. So what is distance and why is it for investors in hype projects?
It is already clear that distance is an important element of the investment game, determining how long you will participate in the funds and what final profit you expect. For example, if you are determined to get $ 750 during the year, you need to calculate a sufficient daily income of $ 2, and the allowable loss of $ 0.2
Thus, the weekly distance will be determined by a pair of financial numbers of $ 14 profit and $ 1.4 loss, monthly – 60-61 dollars and 6-6.1 dollars, respectively. If this trend continues from month to month, the planned result will be achieved even with a few scams. And all because in the calculations there are already maximum risks of inevitable losses. Now they are only an unpleasant backdrop for investment activity, but they do not interfere with moving towards your goal and do not force you to take rash actions.
HYIP investing is not a haircut of instant profit. This is a marathon run in the correct rhythm, so as not to be exhausted before the finish line. We all need to understand that five-fold increase of $ 100 per year in the framework of one project is almost fantastic, and the administrators promising this miracle have definitely grown on the work of Lukyanenko and Azimov. Even the creators of high-risk projects do not know how long their brainchild will live. Therefore, the task of each investor is not to try to completely level out the slightest losses, but to effectively minimize risks and systematically move towards the designated profit.
It is no secret that all hype without exception is a financial pyramid that allows you to earn the following categories of project participants:
- Hype owners who are waiting for a convenient moment to go to scam along with all the ‘scrollable’ amounts;
- Pioneer investors who managed to go through several investment circles (reinvestments);
- To hitners who initially aimed at a one-time visit with a solid investment without intentions of reinvestment;
- “second wave” investors who came to an already popular project and were lucky to go through 1-2 rounds of payments.
The rest of the hype participants can get a small profit or stay with their own, but more often they lose the bulk of the money, financing more successful investors. Long-term highs are a rarity. The bulk of investment programs declare their insolvency after one or a couple of circles of payments.
Your task is to become one of the first contributors to the project or to catch luck on the crest of the ‘second wave’. In the first option, there is a significant risk of losing money if the administrator decides to pick up the cashier at the height of the highest popularity of hype. But in any case, it is necessary to focus on the long-term distance in stable projects that ensure confident and moderate earnings.
Scam and loss: how to relate to it
In a broader interpretation of the answer, it is necessary to mention the inevitability of losses in HYIPs, and that your profit is the loss of other investors. Indeed, any financial game (HYIPs, Forex, poker) is a platform where redistribution of investments from less successful and experienced investors to qualified players or just lucky ones takes place. At the same time, the number of newcomers is constantly growing and they are often lucky in the fight with each other, which maintains interest in continuing the game. Otherwise, hyps would simply not be needed! After all, few people dare to sit at the gaming table with professionals. And if you are out of luck somewhere because an experienced player played your game, then you will be lucky in the future when you are already a seasoned investor.
From a financial point of view, part of your losses is a vital factor for the survival of the entire hype industry and is designed to:
- The administrator’s earnings, which, having made a profit, will most likely create a new project;
- The profit of a beginner who will take a new risk, giving you the opportunity to earn money
Thus, a long-term investment “run” will always be accompanied by losses. Your goal is not to avoid them, but skillfully minimize them, sometimes giving others the opportunity to earn. Only such a strategy with an element of “an unprecedented attraction of generosity” will allow in the future to get even more income by attracting a significant number of new investors to the project. Without departing from the chosen path and favorably accepting the inevitability of losses, we can really hope for the planned profit in the long term.
How to keep a distance
In order to correctly cover a long distance and successfully invest in a hype, it is advisable to follow a few simple rules
- Individual losses are not a disaster and are not the result of rash actions, this is a mandatory component of any system, and they must be taken into account;
- It is necessary to form a sufficiently large investment portfolio in order to cope with drawdowns painlessly. An optimal combination can take no more than 1% of daily loss of capital at 2% of potential profit;
- It is not necessary as a goal to determine the receipt of superprofits and carry out risky investments at superprofitable tariffs on superprofitable projects. It is necessary to strictly adhere to the chosen strategy, and the distance will certainly bring success;
- Determine the real time, focusing on the size of the starting capital. It’s impossible to turn $ 100 into a treasured thousand in a month, but this can be done in a year or a half;
- Having determined the long distance, you should not reduce attention to the results of the investment for shorter periods. To understand which direction you are moving, make a breakdown into weekly, ten-day, monthly plans and compare with real profit;
- Make it a rule that profit is money in your wallet, and losses are losses after scams. Even if the data of the investment cabinet indicate income, it is not yours until it is withdrawn from circulation;
- Making a decision on reinvestment should be supported by your confidence in the near-term prospects of hype or relevant insider information. Otherwise, immediately withdraw funds to your wallet;
- Strive to organize a widely diversified portfolio to avoid large one-time losses.
Each investor in hype is a self-sufficient participant in the project with his own vision of the rules of the game. The strategy of maintaining a distance is designed not to adjust you for yourself, but to organically fit into the chosen path to profit and build resistance to financial “stresses” in you. Using a distance clearly demonstrates the uncriticality of losses and maintains your psychological balance in case of scams.
How to choose a distance
The standard definition for distance is year. This period allows you to qualitatively determine goals, to break the distance into smaller segments with their intermediate “sub-goals”. Depending on the intermediate results, you will be able to decide on the need to make changes to the strategy, move to another hype, withdraw a part of the money or vice versa, increase the volume of investments. Deposit and withdrawal of funds covers a number of diverse actions: investing in new projects, extracting part of the deposit from already used funds, minimizing risks in anticipation of scam, actively investing in a promising “fresh” hype. Another important criterion for determining the length of the distance is the size of the gap between real capital and the financial goal. The more money you need to earn, the more time it will take.
Formation of an investment case
The most successful actions in hypes are determined by a well-diversified portfolio. Obviously, having the opportunity to block losses from one or two projects by the profit of ten others, you will not notice a special reduction in capital and ensure your financial stability. It is important to fill the case with projects that work according to a variety of schemes, since the hype industry knows situations where many of the same type of highly profitable funds disappeared at once.
The main approaches to creating an investment portfolio can be formulated as follows:
- 4-5 projects – few, 15-20 – many, 10-12 – ideal for both significant profit and convenient management;
- The number of hypes must be increased gradually and only worthwhile projects should be added to the case, not trying to increase the investment portfolio in any way. You need to start with 3-4 projects and systematically bring their number to the required level;
- It is important to diversify your portfolio well. It is permissible to add even low-profitable hype, the main thing is that they function using torn schemes, starting with the ‘classic’ pyramids and ending with online lending and MLM games;
- If you don’t understand or don’t fully understand the principle of work, marketing and methods of calculating profits in a project, pass by and look for more acceptable options;
- It is important to evenly distribute capital between hypes, avoiding excessive investment in some and a “starvation ration” for others. If the case consists of 10-12 projects, each should get 8-10% of working capital;
- You must try to look for projects with different types of currencies that work with several payment systems. This will provide sufficient freedom for financial maneuver if the wallet is blocked or the limits increase;
- It’s possible, but you don’t need to choose “favorites” and hope that it is these hype that will be super reliable and “eternal”. All projects sooner or later go to scam, and by this time deposits on other hyip should be optimized as much as possible. Therefore, pay sufficient attention to all projects.
In your understanding, a well-balanced investment case should appear as a pistol holder, where one cartridge will always be replaced by another, and together they will achieve the desired result. There is no need to thoroughly study the legends of each hype, just pay attention to the following features:
- Quality and design development;
- Working conditions for technical support;
- Rationality and reasonableness of tariffs;
- General technical specifications.
The more efforts are spent on the development and implementation of the project, the higher the likelihood that it will be launched with serious intentions and will work longer. It is these hypes that are priority for investments and are considered more or less reliable.
Summing up the above, I will make the obvious conclusion that distance allows investors to think strategically and strive for more, sacrificing less. With this approach, the risk of loss will already be planned and will not scare or upset you. Potential losses and gains should be clearly correlated with the value of fixed capital and not exceed reasonable limits of correlation. There are well-established mechanisms for maintaining distance, which simplify the difficult process of financial planning and allow you to rationally optimize your investment strategy. Losses are inevitable, but the right approaches when dealing with deposits will allow you to earn a lot more. Moreover, serious risks can be minimized if you combine a well-balanced investment portfolio with well-chosen projects.