Information for analysis
In various areas of business, the demand for a particular product may fall or increase. As a result of these leaps, entrepreneurs earn big incomes or barely cover expenses. In this case, the seasonality of hypes is of great importance.
An example is New Year’s Eve, when most people go shopping to buy gifts and stock up on food for the festive table. Manufacturers and sellers are aware of this situation and overstate the cost of goods. The same goes for the hype industry. So, there are times when investors are actively investing money or trying to withdraw their funds.
Every experienced hype administrator and investor must take into account the seasonality factor. However, there are exceptions to the rules. That is why you should not completely trust these trends. I have repeatedly observed a situation where more active projects in winter, despite the seasonal decline, lose good development dynamics in the spring. In fact, if there is positive analytical data, a strong hype should not be feared depending on the time of year.
What are the seasons in the hype industry
- New Year season. He is the most risky for the investor. If you have deposits in middlemen or fasts that have practically worked out their terms, it is better to close them until mid-December. After the 15th of the month, hype about the withdrawal of money will begin. It is also worth tracking low-interest deposits and reducing their size. If the deposit term ends near the end of the year, it should be closed. During the New Year holidays there is an outflow of finance. In addition, the project administrator himself can think about vacationing somewhere on the warm sea. However, there is an interesting point: a project that ‘survived’ these difficult times has excellent potential.
- Time after the New Year. During this period, long weekends, holidays and vacations come. Low activity is normal for this season. After the New Year, weak projects can start, which cease to be active within 2–4 weeks. However, do not lose your vigilance. After all, a good long-term hype can also start, which will bring big profits. This is due to the fact that people who intend to start the year actively and receive income from investments invest money starting from January 10-12. February may be no less sluggish. But this cannot be assured for sure, since there are many factors affecting market activity.
- Spring. This season is the most successful for investors. A lot of various projects start at this time, so there is plenty to choose from. Unlike winter hype, they can be long-term. In addition, in the spring can appear middle and fasts, which will be viable much longer than usual. It should be understood that by the end of the last month a situation of low activity arises. This is due to the fact that people begin to collect money for summer holidays. In this period, momentary “fast scam” can start. But there are good hypes that work out until the end of autumn.
- Summer. This season is characterized by a decline in activity in the hype industry. After all, many people are on vacation. In the summer, you can see the emergence of ‘partisan’ hyps, whose administrators are planning active work by the fall. The end of this season is quite dangerous for beginners and experienced investors, as a second wave of vacations is expected. So, even long-term projects may close during this period.
- Autumn. In mid-September, projects are like mushrooms. After all, many returned from vacations and intend to make a profit. The beginning of autumn is another favorable period for investors. At this time, there are many who want to participate in hyps, so they grow by leaps and bounds. Even with the help of weak projects, you can make good money. From mid-November, you can begin to reduce the size of the deposit, since by December 15, most projects will close. However, this does not apply to long-term and high-quality hype. That is why you need to pay special attention to analysis.
What conclusions can be drawn about the seasonality of hype
It is safe to say that it is best to invest from late February to late May and from mid-September to mid-December. It is at this time that you can find the most powerful hype and experienced administrators who are particularly active. In the summer, investing is a little more difficult due to the unpredictability of the situation. However, at this time, you can get a positive experience. In winter, there is a lull. But sometimes administrators can prepare for the profitable season in advance, not really advertising their projects.
It is worth noting that in recent years, many are adjusting to seasonal changes in the activity of investors. That is why the changes are becoming less noticeable. However, this does not mean that when investing, you should forget about the seasonality factor.