Adsterra.com Ad Network Reviews
Adsterra is a premium ad network. Buy and sell traffic since 2013. Monthly volume: more than 25 billion impressions from 240 countries of the world. Due to the three-step verification of sites, advertisers receive quality traffic. Thanks to their own anti-Adblock development, website owners increase traffic revenue. This is only a small part of the advantages of the site. Let’s dig into the details and take a closer look at the ad network.
Let’s start with registration. Hover over Registration.
- As an advertiser – advertiser / arbitrator, you will buy ads.
- As a publisher – webmaster, you have platforms for advertising.
Select ‘As an advertiser.’Next, fill in all the fields, specify the username, password, name and E-mail. Choose a messenger for communication and indicate your contact. Next, select the type (Type, required) of the account and the model of work.
Account Types (Type, required):
Direct advertiser – direct advertiser.
- Affiliate is an arbitrageur.
- Media Agency is a media agency.
- Ad Network is an ad network.
- CPA Network – CPA Network.
Model of work (Model, required), there is no difference between the CPA and CPM items, we need to choose one of them.
We fill in the main fields. We confirm the registration and enter your personal account.
Payment method and balance replenishment
After registration, the system offers three steps: replenish the balance, create a campaign and set up a conversion tracker. Let’s start by replenishing the balance.
Minimum deposit amount: $ 100.
Payment systems: Paxum, ePayments, WebMoney, Capitalist, Yandex Money, Wire transfer, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Credit cards.
Creation of advertising campaigns and announcements
We will replenish the balance and create the first advertising campaign.
Advertisers at Adsterra can independently create and run advertising campaigns or delegate this work to a personal manager, while maintaining control over the campaigns. Regardless of the method chosen, you can turn to managers for help. Customer Support 7 days a week.
Now let’s go our own way. We open the menu. Choose Campaigns → Create.
Adsterra has a convenient, user-friendly account that allows you to fill out all the settings on one page and launch the RC in a few minutes.
Fill in the required fields. Let’s start with the general parameters of the campaign.
- Connection Type: 3G and Wi-Fi.
- Payment type: CPM, CPA and CPC.
- Type of ad format: popunder, webpush and native banner.
- Traffic Type: Mainstream sites + non-mainstream sites
- URL In connection with the upcoming Google policy, it is advisable to use links with https (domains with an ssl certificate).
- Device Type: desktop, mobile and tablet.
- A country. Select GEO from the drop-down list. You can enter country codes in bulk. After choosing a country, the minimum price is shown for 1,000 impressions, or per click, depending on the selected model (CPM \\ CPC). Recommended price is also indicated.
- Budget. We can specify a spending limit or check the box next to Unlimited (unlimited budget).
- Campaign start time after verification: instant start, according to the schedule and make inactive.
The minimum time from registration to the launch of the Republic of Kazakhstan is 1 hour, subject to registration on a weekday, there is no need to integrate with third-party services and quickly replenish the balance.
Everybody is here! Go to the following parameters – targeting.
Adsterra has extensive targeting options. You can customize the campaign up to the version of the operating system and browser, mobile operators, fresh subscription of users, etc.
- Operating System: Freebsd, Windows, Mac Os X, Linux, Android, IOS, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Yandex.Browser, UCBrowser, Maxthon, Safari, Edge, Samsung Browser and built-in browsers on smartphones.
- Tongue. You can select multiple languages at the same time.
- Day of the week.
- Time interval.
Select the target, click Add and select the next parameter.This will result in several targeting options. Next – indicate the restrictions on the campaign (if necessary).
We can indicate the frequency and limits of ad impressions in the specified period, budget per hour, day and total budget.
Last when setting up the campaign – Black and White sheets.
They can be changed after the first tests. Click Submit.
Adsterra has a transparent and loyal moderation. If an error occurs while setting up campaigns, you will be informed what is the matter and will help to fix it.
Campaign and Ad Statistics
Now let’s move on to statistics. Open the menu, click on Statistics. Using filters, we can sort the displayed information.
- A country.
- Landing page.
We can also use sorting tools.
- The number of impressions.
- I2C (impression to conversion ratio).
- CPM (CPM).
- Amount spent.
The ad network offers great opportunities for advertisers. Therefore, it is worth registering as an advertiser and launch advertising campaigns.
Monetization of sites
We go further and move on to monetizing sites. To do this, you must register as a partner (publisher).
First, specify the Name and E-mail. Next, enter the desired username and password, contact information, payment information and a list of sites, if any. We confirm the registration.
Now add the site to the system. Open the Websites page, click Add new websites.
Specify a link to the resource. Choose the site category mainstream / non-mainstream. We select the advertising format that we install on the site. We can exclude advertising campaigns with erotic content, software, alerts, gambling and advertising with sound. Click Add.
The site is automatically sent for moderation. After approval, we can continue to work with the site.
Now we can get the code to insert on the site, see the statistics for the selected placeman, edit the advertising campaigns linked to this placemant and hide the site from the list and from the display in the statistics (if it no longer works or is not needed). In the future, we can also exclude campaigns that contain inappropriate content from impressions.
Webmasters Revenue Statistics
You can track income in real time on the statistics page. Open Statistics.
You can get statistics by country, domain and by advertising placement. We can also sort by date. Grouping is available for all of the above parameters.
Statistics show the date, number of impressions, clicks, CTR, CPM and earnings.
When setting up integration by API, it is possible to track statistics without going to your personal account.
Collaboration Models and Withdrawals
By default, the ad network works with publishers on RevShare. Other cooperation models are possible with large publishers: a fixed payment for 1000 impressions and a fixed payment per day. The size of the reward depends on the traffic being directed.
Payments are generated automatically. Money transfers 1-2 and 16-17 of each month on working days.
Payment systems and fees
- PayPal The site does not charge a transfer fee. Commission may be charged by the payment system itself.
- Bitcoin Conversion takes place at the current rate.
- WebMoney. Adsterra withholds a commission of 0.8% of the amount (maximum $ 50).
- Paxum. Commission – $ 1 for each transaction.
- EPayments. No commission.
- Bank transfer When transferring in dollars, a commission of $ 50 is deducted. When transferring to euros, there is no commission.
We summarize our review. Adsterra is a major player to work with. Constant traffic of 25 billion is an impressive figure. Publishers receive a stable income with high rates. Therefore, we register in the advertising network and test.