ADCOLONY – mobile advertising network
AdColony is a TOP video advertising network. Total coverage – 1.4 billion mobile users. Distributed all over the world.There are two options for cooperation: monetization of your own application and promotion of offers.
The advertising network boasts:
- A wide selection of ad formats, including using unique technologies;
- Cooperation with leading publishers (90% – AdAge 100 and 40% – Fortune 500);
- The possibility of monetization through the DSP system;
- Own SDK;
- Automatic optimization;
- Providing a personal manager to each client;
- Creative creation service;
- Offices in 24 countries
- Multilingual support;
- International recognition (only in 2016, the grid won 76 prizes at specialized competitions).
AdColony carefully checks the incoming traffic flow. Representatives of the company say that they do not miss the fraud and do not unscrew ads on questionable sites.
Payment models and the minimum amount to run the campaign
AdColony works on three models:
- CPI – for installations;
- CPM – for impressions;
- CPCV – for screening the video to the end.
The advertiser can determine the preferred option, but it is better to consult with the manager.
There is no established minimum amount. It is negotiated with the manager and depends on: the format of the ads and the technologies used developed by AdColony.
Unique AdColony Technologies
The company uses proprietary technologies based on its own developments. These are unique solutions for the mobile advertising market.
- SDK is a software package that provides the convenience of using AdColony products.
- Aurora ™ – “enlivens” a video ad by introducing high-quality graphics (custom effects, realistic textures, changing lighting when changing the tilt of the device). Allows you to engage the user in an interactive with advertising.
- Instant-Play ™ – instantly reproduces creatives in HD format, regardless of the type of device and Internet speed.
- Core ™ – a self-learning neural network that automatically optimizes campaigns.
AdColony – falls into the category of ‘Managing service’. Campaigns run through the account manager. You provide the initial data and wishes, and the support performs the configuration.
- Great coverage;
- Unique technological solutions;
- High quality video playback on any device;
- The ability to integrate additional trackers;
- Many targeting options, including interest-based display
Cons of working with AdColony
- You cannot start the campaign yourself;
- Few payment options.